- Posted on in Co-working Spaces
Warner Yard is a co-working space for technology companies, based in the heart of Clerkenwell, London. Three floors of our building are home to two dozen startups, large and small, led by first time founders and serial entrepreneurs alike. We also feature the London outpost of the Techstars accelerator, which adds over a hundred mentors to our network. The last of our floors is dedicated to early stage investors, both funds and angels, focused on helping to build world class companies. Warner Yard was created in 2013 by Playfair Capital, an early stage fund that invests in teams building technology that generates a quantum leap in the way we live, work and play for the better.
What do I get as a member?
- for £350 a month (ex VAT) you get:
- One awesome desk
- 1Gb internet speed (download and upload)
- 6 Meeting rooms
- 5 Quiet phone booths
- Kitchens (with free coffee, tea, milk, cereal, fruit etc)
- Access to a community of tech startups, angels, and venture capital funds
- Free beer after 6.30 on Fridays
- Free black and white printing (within reason :))