The Brew Eagle House
- Posted on in Co-working Spaces
The Eagle House co-working space is the fifth instalment in the brew network, and it is a beaut!
Set within an old Art Deco building and retaining many of its original features, Eagle House provides a spacious (4.5 metre high ceilings) environment within which you can work.
You’ll find the co-working centre decked out in quality furnishings including all the basics you need for your desk space so you can enjoy a stress-free move to a new office space.
In addition to the impressive shared office space, expect access to meeting rooms and break out areas that are free to use.
Eagle House also has an onsite cafe (coffice), event space for hire, executive meeting rooms and hot desking space.
Eagle House is the Brew’s flagship co-working space which will also become an innovation and entrepreneurial hub for Shoreditch. See below for the exciting features that Eagle House will have.
As well as indvidual desk spaces, the Eagle House co-working space will provide serviced office style private, secure lockable offfices for 2-6 people.
Just a couple of minutes walk from the iconic Old Street roundabout (and the Northern Line), the Eagle House co-working space is right in the centre of Tech City. If you’re in the creative, tech or media industries, you’ll be surrounded by your peers – so easy to set up meetings. And even if you’re not, Eagle House is extremely central being just a short walk from Moorgate and Liverpool Street station and numerous bus routes pass by.
If lunch at your desk space is not for you, then there is an abundance of cafes, shops, bars and restaurants in the vicinity, so plenty of lunchtime and after work options to keep you out of trouble.
Brought to you through the London Borough of Hackney’s regeneration scheme, and in partnership with property developer Mount Anvil, Eagle House is committed to providing affordable desk and office space for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small & medium sized businesses.
You’ll find our pricing extraordinarily palatable, and because we like to make your life easier, it’s just one simple monthly all inclusive rate.
So just like all the brew’s shared offices, we’ve constructed the perfect no hassle package. For just £280pcm plus VAT per desk space you get:
- Furniture provided. (desk, chair, and shelf space)
- Use of five meeting rooms (no extra charge)
- Ultra-fast leaseline 200MB broadband internet
- Fixed Line (CAT 6) and wireless internet access
- Full Kitchen facilities
- 24 hour access, seven days a week
- All bills included
- Very secure with card access security
- Secure internal Bicycle parking
- Shower facilities
- Access to member networking events
- Free tea and coffee
- Free beer and wine (at selected events)
- Regular business events, social gatherings and invitation to the brew’s legendary annual Christmas Party (heavily subsidised by the brew)
- Member discounts for coffice and event hire space
- Two event spaces to hire for seminars, product launches and networking events (standing 250; theatre style 75)
Your own phone line can be added for a small monthly price at great rates!
2 months deposit and 1 month in advance