Fish Island Labs
- Posted on in Co-working Spaces
Fish Island Labs is a unique new centre to kickstart the careers of a new generation of emerging talent whose work spans technology and the arts.
Based in a Victorian warehouse by the River Lea, in the shadow of the Olympic stadium, Fish Island Labs is home to a diverse community of 50 emerging practitioners who are pushing creative boundaries and using new technologies.
Over a period of 10 months this community will develop cutting-edge new work, covering everything from sculpture, installations and physical performance to coding, film editing and digital art.
- Meetings for up to 6 people
- Events Space for up to 150 people
- 10 minutes walk from Hackney Wick overground station
- 20 minutes from Stratford Station
- High speed Internet and Wi-Fi
- 24/7 access for members
For events enquiries please contact us.